The Finnish National Ballet
Artistic Director Kenneth Greve
The Finnish National Ballet (Artistic Director Kenneth Greve) is a classical ballet company of 90 dancers out of which 12 are Youth Company dancers. The repertoire includes full-length classical ballets and contemporary works (Forsythe, Ek, Elo, Kylian, Naharin, Duato, etc.)
The Company is seeking for employment season 15/16 starting work on 1 august.
- Male and female talents to join the company (corps de ballet, soloists, principal dancers and Youth Company dancers) for season 2015-2016.
The Finnish National Ballet Youth Company works in full association with the National Ballet's dancers in productions and separate educational projects.
Qualifications for applicants:
- age 17 to 23 for the Youth Company, minimum
- height 163-173 cm (girls), 180-200 cm (boys)
- strong classical ballet technique/background is obligatory.
Audition (by invitation only) will take place at the Finnish National Opera, Helsinki, on Sunday, May 10th, 2015 at 1 p.m. (13.00)
To participate in the auditions, please follow the instructions at:
The applications should be sent latest by May 1st, 2015
As soon as we have received your application we will let you know if you can join the audition by email.
Please include in your application:
- short cv (date and place of birth, education, work experience, roles)
- minimum three photos: face portrait, body portrait, performance picture
- any video material available.
- weight, height
- contact information: address, telephone, e-mail
Please note that you can participate to the audition by invitation only!