Buying tickets to the FNO is very easy. You can book tickets around the clock, and have them delivered to you by mail. You can also purchase tickets easily through the Lippupiste online service.
1. Print your bar-coded tickets through the Lippupiste online service. Payment methods include credit card and online banking. Delivery charge: EUR 1 per ticket+ EUR 2,50-3,30 delivery charges.
2. Purchase tickets online through the Lippupiste online service. The tickets are delivered by mail. Payment methods include credit card and online banking. Delivery charge: EUR 8-12 per delivery. This service is only available in the Nordic Countries.
3. Order an invoice on your tickets from the Opera Box Office or from Lippupiste. Once you have paid the invoice, your tickets are delivered by mail. Delivery charge (personal customers): EUR 8.00 per delivery (payment terms 5 days). Delivery charge (corporate customers): EUR 12.00 per delivery (payment terms 10 days.
4. Order tickets by phone and charge them to a credit card. Call the Opera Box Office or Lippupiste. We will verify your credit card information (VISA, OK, Eurocard, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners Club), and charge the tickets to your card. Your tickets are delivered by mail. Delivery charge (Finland): EUR 6.00 per delivery. Delivery charge (outside of Finland): EUR 20.00 per delivery.
5. Pick up your tickets at a Lippupiste ticket office or the Opera Box Office. Please note, that Lippupiste charges a delivery charge of EUR 2.50 per ticket.
Please note that the Lippupiste online service currently only sells regular tickets, as well as discount tickets for school children, students and senior citizens.
For other tickets, please contact the Opera sales service.